Make Money With Twitter

SponsoredTweets referral badge

Sunday, September 23, 2012

The Misterious Voice

During a very humid and rainy night, a lamenting voice was saying: “Please someone, help, I need a hand here. I need someone to push!”

Mary woke up and said: “George wake up. Wake up George. There is a man outside who needs help. I think his car broke down and he needs someone to push it. Go and see, maybe you can help”

George says: “Oh c’mon Mary, I’m tired and it’s raining. Let someone else do it.”

Mary very obfuscated says: “George! The man needs a help. Remember what the priest said in the church. We must be helpful”

Then George gets up, puts his shoes and a coat on, grabs an umbrella and goes out seeking for the mysterious voice…

A while later, George comes back home, very mad and saying: “I will not listen to you again!”

“Why? What happened? Why are you so mad? Did you help the man and He wasn’t grateful?” Mary says.

And George screams: “No. I went out and there was a drunken man in a park swing asking for someone to push him! That bastard!”

No comments:

Post a Comment