Make Money With Twitter

SponsoredTweets referral badge

Sunday, September 9, 2012

The Rooster and The Little Chicken

The rooster approaches his son, the little chicken saying: “Son. Today, I will teach you how to reproduce. I am an expert in the matter, so I want you listen and observe everything I do.”

While the little chicken carefully listens to his dad, the rooster calls all the Hens and asks them to line up, one next to the other.
The rooster says: “Look carefully mi son” and starts humping the Hens, one by one, saying this: “Excuse me Hen; Excuse me Hen…”
Then it’s the little chicken’s turn…
So he goes saying: “Excuse me Hen; Excuse me Hen” just like his dad had taught him.
A couple of minutes later, the rooster a bit tired kept on saying: “Ex… cuse… me… Hhhheen…  Excuuu…. se… me… Hhhhhen…”
And the little chicken: “Excuse me Hen; Excuse me Hen; Excuse me Dad; Excuse me Hen”

No comments:

Post a Comment